Monday, March 30, 2009


rigth now..i want to tell about my hobby or half of my life i spend..this is about martial arts. firstly, i started to like practise martial arts is when i always watching action movies. then i go to next stage when i at secondary school, there is new teacher came and establish a karate club. so with my heart beated so fast, i go to that teacher or i call now is sensei and sign to join. so that is my started point my my career as fighter. i training everyday without care anything like study, family, friend or anything else just because i want full focus at my martial arts. what can i say, i love so much my martial art more than anything. and, while i with my karate team, i archieve many thing that i want to reach. well, suppose to say that i dedicated all my life to karate. but, maybe this is life, not all you can do in one time and not all you can do.  
 
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT KARATE.

Kihon

Karate styles place varying importance on kihon. Typically this is performance in unison of a technique or a combination of techniques by a group of karateka. Kihon may also be prearranged drills in smaller groups or in pairs.

Kata

Kata (: かた) means literally "shape" or "model." Kata is a formalized sequence of movements which represent various attack and defense postures. These postures are based on idealized combat applications.

Kumite

Sparring in Karate is called kumite (組手:くみて). It literally means "meeting of hands." Kumite is practiced both as a sport and as self-defense training.

Dojo Kun

In the bushidō tradition dojo kun is a set of guidelines for karateka to follow. These guidelines apply both in the dojo (training hall) and in everyday life.

So,after long practise, right now, me at purple belt or 6th kyu of karate rank.  a way long to black because at my place not always do the upgrading. but  i wish i can get black belt in one year from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment