Monday, March 30, 2009

life in ump..is cruel infact..

suppose i say.. im happy when i get result that i get civil engineering. of course i happy because that is my father wish to me. i wish in..i forget that course name..huhu..so i begin my life as U student at UMP where a place i don't know and it look like till i get here, with an introduction of place i can say, what uninteresting  place i go.so sad. you know why i said like that? firstly, i think UMP near to town because in map that we receive before we go here, said that UMP in 'bandarMEC'. well, after i come here what are the town is the factory that left by its owner..huhu..then after several month i live here, the rule is so..so..so..childish..are we secondary student or what?? because the rule behave like we children. we come here just to study not to follow some stupid rule or funny rule..from what i heard from my teacher or lecturer in school or matriculation, each  of them tell us that life in U is  in your hand to handle. not like in UMP, can't have long hair, can't wear whatever dress except that in rule, can't do this, do that like we are kid. wow..this is place for kid above 18. and, with current elected MPP, what they do for student, no bus go to kuantan still the problem. like before, i get 'arrested-question' from MPP,JPK,FELO just because my dress. their want me to dress smart casual..what the f**k. dress smarty casual at night, that what i understand when they said this is not UMP rule of dress. and then, they want to change myself like them are god,ask me with powerful power. what are group of people.
for me come to UMP just to study, so i don't care that kid rule. infact my life in UMP is cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment